Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy to FINALLY announce that we will be welcoming baby number three into our family! Our official due date was originally May 13, moved to May 16, and now our doctor is thinking closer to the first. Whatev, it's only three days, right? We'll just say May 16:). This baby feels like it has been a long time coming. We figured that if the first two were any indication, it would take us a little bit to get preggo. We were right, but seven months of trying and SUCCESS (TMI for some of you, I know;)).

As you can probably guess, we are SERIOUSLY hoping for a girl. If it's a boy, of course we'll LOVE it just as much;). We find out in 2 1/2 weeks. I have been SERIOUSLY sick and puky this pregnancy, which is a new thing for me. I was never sick with my first two, but this time around Zofran is my best friend. Hopefully that means something, right?!!! Right?!!! Girl?!!!

Family, this means you can FINALLY spread the word. I know it's been hard keeping quiet, but we seriously appreciate it.

Also, if all goes as planned, we will be closing on our house on Nov 13, which means we have less than two weeks to find a place to rent for approximately the next TEN months. No fun for sure, especially since we will now be bringing home baby to a rental. We will be building in Kaysville (a lot closer to Ry's work), but our lot won't be ready to dig our hole until March or April.

The next year is definitely bringing about huge CHANGES, but we're excited!

20 comments:

The Smith's said...

Yay!! I am so glad we can start to tell people!! I am so excited for baby #3!! I really think its a girl because of how sick you have been! Can't wait to find out!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you. I'll cross my fingers for girl!

nspency said...

So glad you're preggers but so so so sad you're moving!!!

Chelle said...

That's great!! I'm really excited for you! I hope you start to feel better soon. Congratulations!

Sharstin said...

Yay!! Congrats cute girly! I am sorry you have been sick! that is no fun :( Everyone is preggars! I love it!

Zack Family said...

Yay so excited too! I'm hoping a cute girly too for you.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting, I will pray for a girl for you :o) But your boys are sure cute so another one wont hurt!!. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Perla said...

Congratulations, Jam!!! I am so excited for you! How funny that it ended up with you being due so close to Kara. I hope it is a girl, too, but of course you do make amazing boys. Congratulations again!!!!

AnGiE said...

Congrats! That's exciting! Get feeling better!

Toni said...

Kaysville, a lot closer to me! I hear having babies and building houses is the cool thing to do :) No stress while pregnant at all. We need to talk, if it's west Kaysville we will be super close-me being in North west Farmington!

Kasey Sanders said...

I am so happy for you guys! I am so excited that you will be closer to us! Yeah!

Kara said...

So fun, I love that we plan this and our babies are within a week of each other ha ha ha! We just have good timing. Hopefully we will feel better soon, and I will pray for a girl for you too:) And sorry not too excited for you to move away from me:(

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, hope you get feeling better soon that's tough being sick with two adorable little boys to take care of.

Sara Hadlow said...

girls are awesome! we're so excited for you guys!

Palmers said...

I can't believe Kara is having 3 kids.....3 just freaks me out.....Yah Im a nerd:) Sorry to rain on your parade the other day. Congrats I am so excited for you. I just thought it was funny I was saying all that and then you are prego to. That is so fun, but it does scare me to go to #3:) Hopefully you get a girl, but like you said a boy would be great either way! It was fun to see you guys the other day. Mason and Jaxon had fun together. They are little buds!

Janika said...

Congrats! and I have to agree with Sharstin EVERYone is pregnant! (was that a hint sharstin?) Whats up with that?! Baby boom 2010! And so many are having twins! It sounds like you have a lot going on!! I hope everything goes well for you and your family!! I hope you get a girl too...they are super fun!

The Steel's said...

Congratulations you guys, that is so exciting! Another spring baby for you! Busy times ahead for you, I am happy you will be in Kaysville, I want to know more about where you are moving! Good luck, I hope you get feeling better!

Brittni and Jared said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! We'll cross our fingers that you will get your girl.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Congratulations you two!!!! I'm so happy for you. Yes, I think this one will be a girl. Sounds like you have alot of exciting things going on in your lives. I wish you the very best!!!!! Love you!

Critt & Britt said...

Congrats Jamie!!! That is super fun!!! You are a great mom and I agree a little pink would go great in the Hadlow house.