Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Syracuse Livin'...

I have finally come out of the dark ages! I just got the Internet again two days ago, after not having it since Nov 23. I seriously felt so disconnected! We are finally settling into our rental in Syracuse where we will be for the next nine or ten months. Our lot in Kaysville is still not developed, and obviously we have to wait for that to happen before we can start building:). Our lot is supposed to be done by April 15, so lets all keep our fingers crossed!

Syracuse livin' is actually pretty great. We have the cutest street we are renting on, with a group of very tight-knit peeps. We are feeling right at home. Last night our street even did a cookie exchange! Our ward has also been very welcoming as well. I have a feeling this area is going to be hard to leave! The only down side is that our smallest member of our family, our schnauzer Maddie, has to live with my brother since we can't have pets in our rental. Jax has been taking this pretty hard, but it's only temporary.

As for being ready for Christmas...HECK NO. I need to do some serious catching up (which is what I should be doing right now instead of blogging:)).

***Also, thank you to all you people who are on top of it and have sent out Christmas cards! They've all been so cute! I promise I'll make an honest effort next year...I promise;).

4 comments:

Chelle said...

It was so good to see you last night! Post pics of your place! I'd love to see it!

Kara said...

I'm glad that you have good neighbors. That makes it easier to leave your other favorite one!!! One day when you invite me I will come see your new house:)

Cami said...

Woah, I am out of the loop! You've left Riverdale?!? Well, we'll miss you. Good luck with everything!

Ash said...

thats so exciting!!!
building a new house sounds like an adventure- but until then... NEIGHBOR- we'll definitely have to get together and hang out with our gang of boys! ha!!! Zay and Jare, and whatever this lil bean is, would love it! where in syracuse are you? i'm so curious! call me 589-1362.
As for the ultrasound... I hear ya :( some of us are just not girl makers apparently! Boys... and lots of them... should be fun though! Right?!!? ;)