When I was writing about specimens in my last post, it reminded me of my favorite website. If you are a mullet fan, you'll love it! The website is:
http://mulletjunky.com/
This website showcases many different types of mullets and names them. It's all about mullet hunting, and amazing mullets across the U.S. as well as descriptions. You have to look...it's hilarious. I've included a little preview for you here of one of my favorite specimens...
Animull
This is the most fierce and dangerous mullet species alive. Do NOT hunt one if you are a beginner, or even a casual mullet hunter...Leave these to us professionals. Like a shark, this is one ferocious predator. Many have weapons, and are looking for any reason to use them. (Fortunately, they tend to only end up hurting themselves.)
Physical Predatory Traits to Look for:
-Cigarette frozen in the mouth (especially when not lit)
-Cut out sleeve/neck shirt exposing faded military tattoos.
-Handlebar mustache (a slight variation to the mullestache)
-Holding an empty water bottle and leaning against something, creating an intimidating stance.
-Ronnie Milsap sunglasses, and attitude
Hand musculature has morphed into a strong claw-like grip over many years of evmullution due to habitual cigarette smoking while holding various plastic bottles (see above). -- Note: This right handed specimen appears agitated as the middle digit is slightly flexed, or in a "flipping the bird" position. This usually is a precursor to heavy aggression and blatant cruelty to all animals, big and small.
********If you are a true mullet lover, I am sorry if this offends you. If you are a mullet wearer, I am twice as sorry (sorry if this site offends you, and more sorry you are wearing a mullet).


8 comments:
HA-LAR-I-OUS!
thanks for the laugh, jamie! jason loves anything to do with mullets, so i'll have to share this with him.
I love it! I could people watch all day. I love watching people in malls and airports but the State Fair had to be a good time. We should go to Lagoon next summer, we would be in heaven! Congrats on your anniversary!
that is so funny! my mom had my hair cute into a mullet when I was 8! Scary pictures--I actually cried b/c it was so hideous!
That is too funny! I'm glad that you have found something that you love so much! Call us this week and we can playdate:)
I too LOVE this site...it is really great! Jay and I saw what was probably the best mullet ever the other day. It was shaved on the sides and had steps. It was totally HOT! You would have loved it.
You crack me up Jamie!! Love the Mullet, although I'm a bit saddened that I have never had the opportunity to cut one. Maybe one day. Anyways, your boys are so darling. I'm glad we can keep in touch now via blogging!! You are so darling- I miss ya! I'll check back.
Oh Jamie... that's hilarious!! ;o) I was just watching Dog the Bounty Hunter last night and their kids have the WORST freakin' mullets!! I feel so bad for them! ;o)
Post a Comment