Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Targeted Ultrasound

Two weeks ago we had our targeted ultrasound with Baby Krew. Everything looks great. He is healthy as far as they can tell. I was 22 weeks, so obviously the pictures aren't that great, but we can see some similarities. Baby Krew definitely has Ryan's and Beckham's head shape. He's looking like he has my nose and lips (Jax has my lips too),but we'll have to wait and see when he gets here. I am getting so excited for my little guy. He is quite the mover, always bouncing around. He also doesn't like anything pushing on my stomach. If anything pushes into him, he pushes right back constantly until it moves. Even a seat belt bugs him.






***I am still missing my camera cord, so no other pic's right now. I took a pic of my belly at six months, and I will post it eventually...when said cord is found.


7 comments:

Bree said...

How precious! Congrats on baby BOY #3. He will be adorable.

Chelle said...

So cute! These pics always make it feel more real! Love it!

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

I love the name you have chosen for your little guy. Those pictures are so fun. You really can see the similarities with your other 2 boys. How fun. Glad to hear he is healthy and everything is going great.

Sharstin said...

Those are seriously ADoRAble! how cute is little Krew! Love his lips! So glad to hear that everything is perfect. Can't wait to see picts of your cute little belly!

Critt & Britt said...

Congrats Jam. Those are great ultrasound pics. He will be gorgeuos like your others and I love hte name Krew.

Palmers said...

I love seeing those pics. They amaze me everytime I see them. I'm sure that makes you so excited. So is Krew the final name? I like it, it is more and more popular these days. We had some friends from Moab just name their little guy Krew. So much fun. I wish Kara would find out what she is having, I am going more crazy then her:)

Kara said...

So fun, I can't believe that you can totally see his lips. I was wondering when you said he had your lips but he definitely does! We are getting close to having those bambinos out of our tummy!