Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beckham's 2 Month Appointment

I forgot to post Beckham's stats for his 2 month appointment. Here goes:

Height: 24 inches (80%)
Weight: 12 lbs 3 oz (55%)
Head Circ: I forgot the exact size but it was 50%

***I know most of you don't care:), but this is my makeshift journal and I'll forget it unless I post it.

JAXONISM:

We went to our ward camp out Friday night at Camp Atoka. Jax and Ryan were sitting around the campfire with a TON of people from our ward. Ryan wasn't paying attention to Jax next to him until Trent from our ward said, "Good one" and everyone started cracking up laughing. Ryan looked over at Jax and saw that he had dropped his pants, underwear and all. He was PEEING in front of everyone from our ward right by the campfire! Typical boy I guess. He figured it was as good a place as any. Better than going potty in his pants I guess:).

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Boys will be boys! I have to agree...peeing outside is ten times better than an accident in their pants.

Our family said...

Oh you got to love boys. I am sure this will not be the last time little Jax will do something like that. I know my boy has done it a lot and once even decided to go number 2 just because he was having to much fun playing outside he didn't want to run in and do it in the bathroom.

Ashley ;o) said...

Oh man... that's great! LOL At least he's not shy eh?? ;o) You have the cutest dang boys!!