Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beckham's Blessing 08/03/08

Last Sunday, Aug 3, 2008, we blessed Beckham. Ryan gave such a beautiful blessing, so many things in store for Beckham's future! Beckham was so quiet through the whole blessing, he didn't even cry. I am so grateful for a hubby who lives worthy and is able to bless our children, among other things. It was such a great day. After the blessing we had our family and a few friends over and bbq'd hamburgers and hot dogs. Thank you everyone for your support! Most of our grandparents are in this picture, so it's precious.

Funny poses, but they show his blessing outfit. Streeetch!


***Aunt Bonnie tagged me to list six words to describe my life. Here goes:
  1. BLESSED
  2. Happy
  3. Change
  4. Funny
  5. Love
  6. Crazy

I tag anyone who wants to play:)

4 comments:

Zack Family said...

Your hair looks so long! Im so sad we werent there. I heard Ryan did an awesome job. Love you guys!

Ashley ;o) said...

I'm sure that was such a great day!! Beckham looks so adorable in that little outfit!! ;o) And you look AWESOME too by the way!! Miss you!

Our family said...

Look how handsome he looks in his little blessing outfit. What a special day.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, I came across your blog and wanted to say hi!! You guys have such a cute family!! Congrats on the new baby!! He is adorable! Now that my parents moved out of the old ward I never hear about anyone anymore! We missed you at the class reunion! Hope you guys are doing well..
-Marilee (Hess)