Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DIEting

Okay, I am still working on the baby weight, and it is KILLING me! I don't know why it's so hard this time, but I have 13 lbs that don't seem to think they have to go anywhere. Any suggestions on how to curb the appetite while nursing?! Or anything else that worked for you?

9 comments:

Kara said...

You look really great I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think it just takes time for your body to go back to normal. Or you can have Ryan sit on you!!!

Nicole said...

Just be patient. I bet when you quit breastfeeding it will come off.

Perla said...

try getting hepatitis a. haha. just kidding. the weight loss was the only positive from that experience, but regrettably it just came back afterwards anyway. i think you look awesome!

Ashley ;o) said...

I'm horrible at curbing my appetite!! ;o) But if you need someone to go to the gym with or anything... CALL ME! Because I need buddy to keep me in line. ;)

But from the pictures on your blog you look great Jamie!!

The Steel's said...

You look fabulous, don't even worry about it. No one would ever guess you just had a baby. It will come off before you know it. And you have to include the 5-7 extra pounds in your body that store the milk too, if you know what I mean.

Heather D said...

I'm with everyone else, you look great. When you're pregnant or nursing I just don't think you can worry so much about it. Your body needs extra calories that's that. When you're done nursing you can get serious about cutting calories and exercising. That's too hard rightnow cuz your boobs just hit ya in the face!! My second one stuck to me longer than my first but it eventually went away. Too bad it's just found it's way back to me!!!
P.S. Your scorpion story totally freaked me out, yikes!

Renee said...

I'm still on the Seafood diet. I eat everything I see. It doesn't work though. Jamie, you are a silly girl you look as always fashion fabulous.

Bonnie and Jim said...

You look geat!!
I wanted to wish Jaxon a Happy Birthday. I'm not always good and getting birthday cards sent, but I am thinking on him. Tell him we love him.

Lindsey Rose said...

I agree, those last few pounds dropped when I quit nursing, but you do look great! Pilates is my favorite workout, not dieting! And you really have to be careful because diets can get scary when you are nursing! Good luck, but you look great!