So my last post was a little funky, eh? It's because I was trying to get a slideshow to upload, and I am apparently computer illiterate and couldn't figure it out. Well, I kept coming back to finishing the post, and then I would lose my motivation when I couldn't get it right, and I would just think I'd finish it later. Apparently, I have become quite the procrastinator/blog dropout. Well, here is the slideshow to redeem myself...only a little late. Jax's actual third birthday was on September 8. What's almost two weeks late:)?
**************Seriously, photobucket hates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to view the slideshow, click on view all images at the bottom and it will take you where you can see them. I'm done with it for a while. No fixing it, just done. I'm a photobucket dropout.







3 comments:
J- Fix the slideshow I want to see pictures! Let me know if you need help with it. It took me forever to finally figure them out too.
i couldn't figure mine out either. So, I decited to do one from slide.com. It worked a lot better.
Cute pictures looks like he had a fun birthday party. It is so crazy to think we have three year olds.
Post a Comment