Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mexico Part Two: The "Extreme" Tour

We went to XCaret one day, but we only took a waterproof camera that we actually have to go and have developed. I feel like I'm in the stone ages;)! The next day we took the "Extreme Tulum Tour." It was definitely extreme! It included a morning at Tulum (prettiest place on earth), then went on a zip-line over the jungle, repelling, and snorkeled in a cenote (a natural cave). Talk about awesome! Our main tour guide for the day's name was Alios...and he was definitely the most sensitive, patient, ENTERTAINING person I have ever met (you probably had to be there). We had some interesting experiences at Tulum to say the least with our tour guide and having an LDS tour guide find us. Jealous of the constant "awesome" Mexico humidity afro I had going on? Yeah, I thought so;)!

9 comments:

Sharstin said...

Looks like you had such a fun trip!! I love Mexico--it's so fab--tahnks for sharing all the fun picts!

Lisa said...

I am way jealous! It looks like you had an amazing time. By the way, your Basic workouts, have you looking awesome! Skinny Girl!

Kara said...

So much fun and I am totally wanting your new hair look. I love it! Glad you guys had such a great trip. We should take one together one day:)

Nicole said...

I'm TOTALLY jealous! Mexico is mine and Chad's favorite place!! BTW do you mind telling how you got such perfectly flat abs after 2kids??? JEALOUS.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! What a beautiful place!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm so jealous!! Tulum is so beautiful. Sounds like you are having way too much fun. I'm happy for you!!

Erin said...

Ok so I agree with Lisa...You are such a skinny girl (what's your secret?) I need to lose a few and I am not sure where to start! Looks like you guys had such a fun time! I am SO jealous!!

ps. I agree we need to get together soon! Lets plan a playdate...email me :)

Nicole said...

Your trip looks amazing. How is Jaxon's pink eye doing by the way?

Lindsey Rose said...

That looks like a fabulous trip! I cant believe your room! and the sites are beatiful!