Warning: Total Picture Overload:). I guess since I have been back for almost two weeks I should make some time to post about Mexico. It was AWESOME!!! Thanks so much to Ry's work for sending us. We had such a great time and I met so many fun people. We hung out with lots of Ry's coworkers and their wives. We stayed at the Barcelo resort, The Palace. It was so beautiful, as you can see in the pictures. We only left the resort on two days for excursions. The rest of the time we spent just hangin' out.The pool...awesome!
Just ignore the coolest hair style ever in the picture above...it took tons of time to make it look so awesome! J/K. Don't you love what the ocean does to hair?! It almost dries in salt-dreadlocks.





1 comments:
Oh that looks like you guys had so much fun. We have been to Cancun and Hawaii and I loved them both. I just love the ocean and taking fun trips like that.
Post a Comment