I am late posting this as well (surprise, surprise), but I still wanted to post pic's of Jax's Easter egg hunt with his little friends.
I asked Jax to hold still for a second and pose for a picture. This is what I got! He said, "Like this, Mommy?" I guess he's an ice skating model. I can live with that, but can Ryan?;)
Krishel told all the little kids to look for the Easter Bunny. Jax was pretty sure she was serious, as you can tell by his searching gaze. I love it!
I stole this picture off of Kara's blog. Kambri took it. She's got some serious three-year-old talent!

This is the closest I could come to having both of my boys looking at the camera. Jax was too interested in getting back to playing with all of his friends.
Another of my cute Baby Beckham.
Lastly, I wanted to show Becks' awesome leg rolls. The picture doesn't really do them justice. Those of you who have seen them up close can attest -- they are HuGe! I thought, appropriately, he's loving a little Mac and Cheese in this picture.





4 comments:
I love his pose its the best! I still need to email you the rest of those pics. And yes Beckham's rolls are the greatest!
Beckham's rolls look like Landon's rolls. It cracks me up:) Way cute. I need to get that pic of all us girls to it turned out way cute. Kambri does have some talent!
Ha! I love Jaxons pose- ironically enough Z pulled almost exactly the same pose the other day. What's with these crazy boys? i can't believe how big Beckham is getting- they grow up so fast... they're both so stinkin' cute!
Looks like you've been busy, two boys will do that to ya I hear ;)
Oh I feel so bad he really looked for the easter bunny. Oops. sorry Jax!
Post a Comment