April 14 I had the AMAZING experience of seeing Britney Spears in concert. I am a huge Britney-lover and I have been for years. How can you not be?! I know, I know. Many people have made fun of me throughout the years for my Britney-love, but it doesn't diminish it:)! The concert was AWESOME! My friends Kara, Sarah, and Ashley came with me. I can't wait 'till she comes again. Who cares if she lip syncs the whole time?! Who cares if there was a serious amount of bondage?! The show was still great!










4 comments:
FUN!!
YAY! Go Brit!! I love her!!
So much fun! I have to admit, I have been to one of her concerts...many years ago:) Candis and I went, she was/is a major fan like you!
Oh yes good times all around! It was a lot of fun, we should go to another concert soon:)
Post a Comment