I know for most of you this is probably boring; however, since this is my blog/journal you'll have to bear with it. Today I took Becks to his one year appointment. He is healthy as a horse. The doctor says he reminds him of Captain Moroni, tall and handsome.
Length: 32 in (95%)
Weight: 22.7 lbs (50%) (I don't think he gained any weight from his 9 month to one year)
head Circ: 19 in (90%)
Jaxonism:
I haven't been keeping track the way I should, but here's a quickie:
Jax has a new little friend his age named Zoe who lives two doors down. Last week she told us she was going to marry Jax. Saturday he was out with Ry working in the yard, and Zoe was out there with him and kept hugging him and lovin' up on him. Finally he went over to Ryan and asked him, "Dad, why she love me so much?!" Typical boy!!!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
BeCkHaM's StAtS
Posted by Jamie Hadlow at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my, I can't believe that you're baby boy is 1! He is such a cutie. That is such a funny story about Jaxson. Your boys are both such studs I'm sure the girls will always be coming around:)
I can't believe he is one. Time goes by so fast and in 4 months I will be there with my baby turning 1 to. That is funny about you and Kara going to Lagoon.... what a bummer hu? Mabey kiddi land will be up and going next time:)
Post a Comment