Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Becks' Birthday...Back On May 27

I'm just under two months late on this post...but oh well. Since this is my journal, you'll all have to bear with me:). Here are a few pic's of our fun birthday party for Becks at our house. He is my little angel. I couldn't have asked for a better or sweeter little boy. Jax is amazing with Becks too. It seems like it's too good to be true a lot of times because they get along so well. Rarely do I have to break up a fight. I have to say...I'm grateful for it. I love having my two little buddies, and I hope they stay best friends for life!!!


It looks like Ryan is trying to grow a jungle for the kids to play in below the playhouse. It would be a better jungle if it didn't have stinging nettle in it!



Becks didn't love his birthday cake. He was pretty terrified of it, but Jax and I jumped in to help. I think Jax and I ate more than Beckham did:).Becks' real cake...Nemo. He is still lovin' the tub toys on top!Beckham's favorite toy he got for his birthday from my fam. He uses it on an everyday basis.Jax, Becks, and their cousin Boston loved it. Jordyn, the good sport that she is, took them around the block like this.

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

looks like a blast! that little cake is too cute. Your boys are darling:)

The Smith's said...

Oh I love your boys!! I can't wait to see them again!!

Zack Family said...

I miss them too! We need to have them over to swim.

Palmers said...

I love the wagon we need one of those:) Looks like you guys had a fun time. It seems like you just had him! Hope you guys are having a fun summer. We haven't seen you for awhile hope your doing good.

Rob & Angie said...

Hi jamie! its been a long time n i wanted to check out what ur up to these days =) ur so pretty!! i love the pics sharstin took =)