Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Congrats Katie, Tim, and Boston!

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law welcomed their second boy into the world last week, Camden Joshua Zack. What a handsome little boy! I am so glad that everything went okay for you guys, and that Camden is home now. We can't wait to see him again tomorrow night!


On a side note, Ryan and I think Camden is our little Beckham's twin when he was born. I can't find my USB clip that has all my pic's on it right now, so this is the closest I could find. Maybe it's the coloring and hair color, but it's uncanny to us. No wonder we think Camden's so handsome:)!


(Becks when he was a few days old)

4 comments:

Sharstin said...

so cute! yay! I love katie and Tim and Camden and Beck do look a lot alike!

Zack Family said...

That is so funny!! We need to keep comparing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

They really do look alike! So Cute!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so funny! I thought that even before I read it, they do look alike!