Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Pic's of the Half

Here are a few more pic's of the half marathon my soon to be sis-in-law emailed me.

Can you tell I was just a LITTLE excited to finally be done with the race?!!!



Here's my cute little family. I LOVE them so much! Thanks babe for supporting me!



Here's a picture of my brother after he finished the race. Jarod ran the race without training for it. He was in just a little pain;).

Update: Ryan, my brother-in-law Tim, and my father-in-law Jon have all committed to running the St George Half in November. We already booked a hotel, so they can't back out now. Good luck on the training guys!!! (I'm trying to be supportive:))

6 comments:

Candis said...

Very impressive!

Sherice said...

Way to go girl!! I feel that same way when I race. There are moments that are so amazing, and moments you are wondering what the "H" you are doing to yourself!! I love it though! It's those awesome moments that keep me going back. Congrats on a great race!!

Sarah Jayne said...

You go girl! what a champ!

Kara said...

Those are great pics! That is so awesome that you did a 1/2 next a full one right?!! You look great too:)

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm impressed. I think i'll stick to the 5k's, my knee's would never make it.

nspency said...

You're hot.