Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag... You're It!!!
Husband Tag

What is his name?

Ryan William Hadlow

How long have you been together?

It will be 6 years on June 7

How long did you date?

A whole whopping 3 1/2 months

Who eats more?

Normally Ry does hands down, but lately with this baby in my belly I'm giving him a run for his money!

Who said I love you first?

Ryan, of course!

Who is taller?

He is, by 2 inches.

Who is smarter?

I think me, but I'm pretty sure he thinks it's him...(we all know better:))

Who does the laundry?

I do most of the laundry except for hanging the wet clothes. We hang dry almost everything, and the feel of the wet clothes while I'm hanging them up weirds me out, so we made a deal. I fold the laundry and he hangs the wet clothes. Sometimes it doesn't work out so great because I leave the wet clothes that need to be hung in a big heap on top of the dryer, and he forgets about them so I just end up washing them again because they get all mildewy.

Who does the dishes?

Me, always. We've been in our house 10 months and I think Ryan just discovered we had a dishwasher this week (thanks to my not-so-subtle reminders)!

Who sleeps on the right?

He does.

Who pays the bills?

Depends which ones. I do the online bill-pay, but he takes care of the house payment.

Who mows the lawn?

Ryan does. Sometimes if our lawn is looking crappy because it's gotten too long I'll get adventurous. Those days Ryan comes home from work and laughs because I can't mow in a straight line for the life of me. I mow in squiggly lines, and get bored with my pattern and change it up. Hey, at least it's mowed, right?!

Who cooks dinner?

It depends, most times Wendy's cooks our dinner. Sometimes we mix it up with Arby's. j/k. They only take care of dinner about twice a week (I know, I'm a slacker). The other nights I cook something or we have sandwiches.

Who drives when you are together?

Always Ryan. He used to make me once in a while because he has such a long commute from work, but I'm too much of a distracted driver and he decided our lives were safer in his hands. That's exactly how I wanted it! I hate to drive.

Who is more stubborn?

Good question. We're both too stubborn for our own good...

Who kissed who first?

Kind of both of us. I was Ryan's first kiss (except for a girl he calls helmet hair from sixth grade), and he was sooo nervous. It was cute. When he came to my house one night he informed me that by the end of the night he was going to kiss me. He was so nervous all night, and he wasn't acting like himself. Half way through the night I couldn't stand it anymore, he was acting so funny and being so fidgety. Finally I told him, "Why don't you just kiss me now?" That was all it took. He hasn't been able to keep his hands off me since.

Who asked who out first?

Ryan did. I met him in Hawaii, and he called me the day I got home. It was a Thursday, and he asked me out for Friday and Saturday nights. I backed out on one of them, whoops. He asked me out or to hang out pretty much every day after that. The following week I already had a date planned. The night before he asked me out for the next night, and I told him I couldn't because I already had a date. He was sooo mad. He told me if anyone asked, I had plans for the rest of the month. Little did I know he decided I was his girlfriend and we were going to get married the day we met, seriously. It just took me a little longer to come around to the idea.

Who proposed?

Ryan did. What a funny story. I knew he was going to propose and I had already picked out my ring, but I wasn't sure when it would be done. We were sitting in my mom's car after coming home from the grocery store. He said, "I've got something for you." I asked what. He said, "It's round," (I know, so sad). I started laughing. He pulled it out and asked me to marry him. My answer was, "You know you have to really propose to me, right?"
Well, it took until a year after we were married. We were back in Hawaii. I had left my ring home because I didn't want to lose it. He took me for a walk on the beach at sunset and finally got down on one knee and asked me to marry him properly. Better late than never, right?

Who has more siblings?

We both have four kids in our family. We're both the second children. He has all sisters, and I have one little sis, and 2 bros.

Who wears the pants?

Definitely me! He wouldn't argue with this fact, especially if he knows what's good for him! j/k

I tag everyone on my list.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Baggy sweat pants, and tha reeboks with da straps...I'm so glad you jam to this song too. You can't help but love this song huh? I love your story about the first kiss. good stuff.

Erin said...

Your answers to these questions are so funny! I can picture you saying them as I was reading them. Your husband sounds like a good guy! We should get together and go to dinner sometime!!

Nicole said...

This will give me motivation to start posting again after our marathon I've been a little blogged out. I think I know you to well though cause I knew most the answers before I read them.

Sarah Jayne said...

I love this husband tag because we hardly see each other, let alone our husbands! Plus it is fun to think back to when we were going through all that falling in love stuff!