Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ultrasound Time!


Today we went in for our targeted ultrasound. True, we get ultrasounds every time we go to the doctor, but this is the "big" one. Beckham's heart, brain, kidneys, liver, and lungs look great so far! The ultrasound tech says he's not long, but stalky! That's how Jax was at this point too, but he's been in the 90th percentile for height since he was three months old, so I don't put too much stock in that just yet. We got some pretty cool pic's, but most of his face pic's were blurry because his hand was in front of it. Both of his feet and his hands are all right by his head. It looks really uncomfortable to me! He was sucking on his toes too, so that was pretty funny. It was a relief to hear that everything looks great. I put a pic of Beckham's face on the right of my blog, and another pic of his body with this post. Ryan thinks that Beckham's pic's look just like Jaxon's did, but I saw some differences. You never know, Jax came out looking just like his 4-d pictures.

I can't wait to meet our little Beckham!

7 comments:

Daniel and Whitney said...

That is so crazy! He looks so cute! I can't wait to meet him too!

Erin said...

I am so glad you started a blog! This blogging is crazy yet so fun because you get to stay in touch with your friends!! We need to get together again soon. We loved having you sub for bunko and stupid me lost your # and email!! I am sure I will be calling you soon to sub :)
I love the picture of the 3D ultrasound...technology is crazy now days huh?! Good to know that you and your cute family are doing well! Keep in touch.
Erin

Nicole said...

He's lookin good which is good thing since he has a name like Beckham to live up to.

Bree said...

Hey Jamie I saw you put a comment on natalie's blog. I saw hers from my friend Lindsey's. Anyway I'm glad you have a blog, now I can check you out. Congrats on the pregnancy. I think my Mom told me while ago I forgot though. Anyway your family is cute! I'm gonna add you to my list if that's OK? Hooray for blogging!

Nicole said...

Jamie- congrats on your new bundle of joy in the oven! It is so fun having two boys together!! by the way I found your blog through bree's! it was fun to see what you are up to! Nicole

Sharstin said...

I love the targeted ultrasound--it's so much fun--he looks so cute all scrunched up!

Sarah Jayne said...

how fun to see your new little one all curled up! So...you inspired me and I finally started a blog!! jaimeandsarah.blogspot.com! Check it out lady!