Friday, February 29, 2008

Bag Tagged


Ashley, I love that you tagged your Bonneville buddies! Okay, so here goes. Basically, this purse tag caught my bag at an extremely empty moment. My cell phone wasn't even in there, which it always is! Good thing I just cleaned it out or you would probably seen a few wrappers from my garbage pocket:)! I have my wallet, of course. I have two pens; hey, you never know when you'll lose one. I have my spray antibacterial, a recent Walmart find from Ryan. There are my keys, and the Tylenol I find ever necessary during prego times. I have two packs of Stride gum because one is almost gone and I hate to be caught without gum. I have two bobbie pins because I am always pulling them out and sticking them in my purse (looks like I missed those in the clean out). Lastly, I have my lip collection. I have the regular lip balm, Softlips tinted lip balm, and two different colors of lip gloss. You never know what mood you'll be in and what color you feel like wearing!

Since the Bonneville peops are tagged, I tag Nicole R., Erin, and my family!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute purse :)

Kara said...

So yeah I am thinking that you definitely need more stuff in your purse. What no diapers or wipes!? You are just preparing for when you will have to have plenty in there when the baby comes.