Bloggin' Schmoggin' is how I have felt the past few weeks, as you can probably tell since it's been a few weeks since I did a post, and at least that long since I have looked at any other blogs. I need to get back on the ball! We have just been enjoying the end of Summer/first part of Fall. It's been good times. I thought I'd show some pics of our jaunt to the aquarium with our friends Jamie and Corbin in this post. Jax sitting in the Captian's chair of the half boat, me along for the ride as usual.
Jax and his buddy Corbin. They had a great time together.
My token picture of Becks in the carrier, with a little twist. Apparently I had taken one too many pictures of him. This hilarious face told me he was done with the mom paparazzi.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Bloggin' Schmoggin'
Posted by Jamie Hadlow at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Did you get a new carrier? I love it, so cute! Hope you guys are good havent talked to you in forever.
Welcome back Jamie. You look super cute in the picture with Jax. I also love the pic. of Beck in the carrier..such a cute face.
Becks face is hilarious! I miss my boys!! I need a play date with them soon!!
I'm with you on the blogging world right now Jamie! It's hard to keep up as consistently with the new little guys that seem to keep our worlds so overwhelmingly busy :) Your boys are getting SO big and SO cute! I love watching them grow! And as for the post about baby weight... I feel your pain. I have to agree, or hope at least, that when the nursing madness is over that so will the extra few pounds that don't seem to budge! Argh!!!
I feel the same about blogging. Sometimes it's just too much effort. Beck's face is so funny! Hey Happy Birthday today!!!!!
Jamie!!! I haven't seen baby beckham in person yet but he looks adorable! We all miss you at ORS!
-Josh Whitesides
Welcome back and HAPPY BIRthday!!!! WE SAW YOUR CUTE BOYS AND HUBBY TODAY AT CABELAS WE MISSED YOU HOWEVER II WOULD HAVE RATHER BEEN SHOPPING WITH MY MOM THEN SHOPPING AT CABELAS!!! love ya
Happy Birthday Jamie!! I know I am late but really I was thinking about you all day. Hope it was great!! Love you
Hey Jamie...Happy Birthday!! I know it was Monday, but better late than never I guess! I hope you and your Mom both had a great day and were able to do something fun together.
I love that pic of you and Jax... you look so gorgeous girl!! And the pic of Beckham is priceless. ;o) Drew definitely hates my paparazzi ways... and makes the same face! ;o)
Post a Comment