http://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=7271562
I wanted to see what it would look like if Ryan and I had a baby girl. After seeing, I am thinking maybe we should just stick to boys. It looks like our little girl has a five o'clock shadow like her daddy...bad sign.
I wanted to see what it would look like if Ryan and I had a baby girl. After seeing, I am thinking maybe we should just stick to boys. It looks like our little girl has a five o'clock shadow like her daddy...bad sign.






6 comments:
Wow Jamie she is really pretty! I think you should definitely have a girl next!
That is hilarious! I love the 5:00 shadow.
PS- I can't believe Beckham is already 5 months.
I love it! You know you'd have a beautiful girl. Gosh, Beckham looks just like Ryan. Im in love with him I cant wait to see this little guy!
Hmmmm... those things aren't very accurate!! Not saying that girl isn't cute ;o)... but I KNOW you guys would have a gorgeous little girl. ;o)
That is sooo funny! You would have a darling little girl!
So funny! I am going to have to try this :) You have beautiful babies so their is no way this is accurate (I am not saying that little girl is not cute:)
Post a Comment