I'm just going to keep randomly blogging things that have been going on until I feel like I'm caught up:). Kara posted about our State Fair trip back in the middle of September, but who likes to be on time?! I't overrated;). Anyway, the State Fair is my favorite new place to people watch. So many specimens! We had a great time, and Kambri and Jax loved it. Kambri and Jax waiting to ride their horses.
Jax on his pony. He still talks about how he rode a horse named Nephi, who was his friend. Kambri rode Too Slow Joe.
I swear this cow was fake. No, not really, but it just sat there the whole time tons of kids were mauling it. They were petting its face and it didn't even flinch. Crazy.
Beckham's token picture in his carrier since this is pretty much where he stays when we're out and about.
Kambri and Jax rode the dragon roller coaster together, even thought they weren't supposed to be able to because they weren't tall enough. It turned out great though, they both were smiling and laughing.
Friday, October 10, 2008
The State Fair on September 12
Posted by Jamie Hadlow at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Such cute pics!! You and Kara are so lucky that you can hang out with your kids together. ;o) Looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment