Yes, that's right, I mean hairs cut. I think it included all of about fifteen hairs, or maybe a few more;). Beckham had grown some OUTRAGEOUSLY long hair on the top of his head, and the rest of his head was pretty bald. Most of the time they swept to one side like a bad comb-over. I was doing my hair one morning last week and decided to see exactly how far I could make the hairs stand up on his head with my hair wax. The following was the result:
My mom and some others had been giving me grief about how badly Beckham needed a hair cut, but I truly didn't realize it was this bad. I don't know why, but I was being a wimp about cutting Becks' hair, thinking it made him less of a little baby for some reason. Plus, I figured it was only a few hairs:). After seeing how bad the hair really was with wax in it, I took action. I think the result is pretty cute, don't you? He's still pretty much bald on the rest of his head, but he's kept it on top! Isn't that the opposite of most men;)?





3 comments:
Good job on the haircut....I'm sending Mason over!
so cute!
Jamie! Beck is so adorable! He just gets cuter and cuter! Love his "cool hair" Give him kisses for me! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment