Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HaLlOwEeN



I was trying to take a picture of Spiderman before we went out trick-0r-treating, but he was hiding from me in the hall and wouldn't put his mask on. This is the best I could do.




Becks was a penguin for Halloween. Here he is on my mother-in-law, Nancy's lap.



We went around the neighborhood with Kara and Kambri of course. Kara's neice and nephew came with us as well. Jax loved going with the other kids.



This will be a good photo to put in their wedding video, don't you think?

Jax insisted on riding in Kambri's wagon with her, so Bennett had to find alternate transportation. Thanks Kara and Brandon:).


Jax at the tail-end of his fit (winding down). As you can tell he didn't love his picture taken, but whatev. Gotta capture the memories, good or bad, right?!


Does this kid look done, or what?! Here we are getting back to our house at the end of the night.


It seems like the older Jax gets, the more fun Halloween is. He loved going from door to door and saying, "Trick-or-treat!" This year I had my parents, Ry's parents, and my brother Jarod and his girlfriend over for dinner on Halloween. My mom and I took Jax out trick-or-treating and everyone else stayed at my house to give out candy. Apparently my 'rents and in-laws don't get many trick-or-treaters these days, so it was okay they were all at my house. We had plenty of trick-or-treaters come. Jax had a great time until we got to the other end of the neighborhood, in front of our old house, and then he threw a huge fit. I think he was just overwhelmed by the whole Halloween thing (this was his third trick-or-treating experience in two days), and he was done. I had to carry him hitting, kicking, and screaming, towards home. About half way home my mom told him he needed to be nice to his mom (since he was hitting and kicking ME), and his cry-screaming changed to screaming "I don't want to be nice to my mom!" the rest of the way home. He was screaming so loud people told us they could hear him down the street. SO MUCH FUN!!! Once we were home he was fine because then we let him give the candy to the kids who came to the door. Overall, it was a really fun Halloween. I loved that it was so warm! I can't wait for next year!

6 comments:

Kara said...

They do look pretty cute together, will you email those pics? We had a good time trick-or-treating with you guys. Next year you better buy Jax a ghost bag! Oh and Beckham looks adorable with his hair cut:)

nspency said...

Jaxon knew what he was doing in that first picture, he looks oh so spider like. It gets better when they are a little older and not quite as whiney. Fun fun fun!

Sharstin said...

They looks so cute! He makes a tough little spider man! Don't you just love halloween. Lve the haircut too!

Zack Family said...

I dont know where I have been!! I just barely saw these pictures. They are so cute. I loved both costumes for the boys.

1 week!! Cant wait to see you guys.

Sara Hadlow said...

hey jamie, i need an email address for you and/or Ryan. I don't think you have access to our blog and I want to make sure you get an email once our little one is here. Email us at hadlows@MSN.com

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes!! Heston was a penguin too, I love it! Hey we went private so email me (tiffannie5@yahoo.com) your email so I can add you!