Monday, January 12, 2009

Aaah...Cancun


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

8 comments:

Brandi said...

How fun! I'm jealous. I really want to get out and go somewhere. Where are you headed? I hope you have a great time!

Sheliece & the babies said...

Jamie... you little family is sooo cute!!! Your boys are adorable!!! Have fun on your vacation!!!

Zack Family said...

I wish we were going too!! So unfair. Well have fun!

Bree said...

ooohhh..fun! I am jealous. Where are you going? Hopefully someplace warm.

PS- I'm glad you braved creating Ryan a facebook account. If I did that Jay would kill me. He also thinks facebook is lame. He thinks it is totally 'highschool'...and maybe it is but whatever. I am facebooker and not afraid to admit it.

Kasey Sanders said...

I hope you guys have so much fun! We need to get together soon! I have a pass to Discovery Gateway. Would you want to go? E-mail me your phone number at kaseysanders17@yahoo.com

Coley said...

I am SO JEALOUS!! We went there on our honeymoon and a blast! We keep saying we want to go back.

The Steel's said...

Hey we just got back. It was fabulous! I am so excited for you to get to go as well! Where are you staying?

Sharstin said...

nothin like a vaca to look forward to :)