Lately, Ry has been using my Facebook as much as I have, and I keep getting friend confirmations from people I don't know, and some of Ry's friends I've never met. At the same time he is using my Facebook, he will turn to me and tell me that Facebook is lame and that "Facebookers" are lame. Huh. I kept telling him he needed to make his own profile if he wanted to keep going on Facebook and quit using mine. He said, "No, then I would be lame too." (Apparently you are only a loser if people know you are on Facebook, not if you secretly borrow someone else's identity;)).
Yesterday, I decided to be sneaky and make Ry his own Facebook page. From the office/Beckham's room Ry said, "Did you make me a Facebooker?!" I yelled back, "Whaa? Who? Me?" He acted all bugged about it, but still spent most of the night on the computer seeing who he could find and adding buddies. After he was on it forever, I told him, "See, you're just as lame as the rest of us!"






12 comments:
That's awesome! He needed one. I was so suprised when Tim made one. But they love it! Im glad he(you) finally created one!
That is great that you got him his own. I would do that for Brandon, but I don't think he would ever get on it. I chatted with Ryan earlier, glad that he is using his own profile now!
LOL... how funny is that?!? ;o) Men men men! What are we going to do with them?? ;o) Drew gives me so much crap for blogging. Whatever! ;o)
that is hilarious. i'm on facebook, too, and i always thought it was lame, but i guess i'm just lame like everybody else because it has been so cool--i recently found my awesome friend from my mission that i haven't been able to find in 11 years!
Ha ha! That's funny. I'm still trying to get Greg to be lame, too. Maybe I should just do him the same favor you did Ryan. ;) I like Facebook, and I'm not ashamed. (LOL)
If Facebook is lame who wants to be cool? I'm totally addicted ...I'm such a loser! What a good wife you are.
that is hilarious! good thing he has his own now
That is so funny. I haven't gotten into that yet. Mabey you will have to convert me like you did Ryan:) That is funny that he used yours for so long.
It was so good to see you guys on Christmas Eve. My boys had fun playing with Jaxon. Sorry if they made him a little rowdy! You've been tagged! It's an easy one.
lame shlame, it is so funny that people think it's lame to connect with other human beings and friends! It's especially funny considering Ryan invited me to be his friend last week!!
Hey Jamie, your boys are darling:) I can't believe how big your baby is...and so stinking cute! Hey a few of us are going to the treehouse this monday at 10:00. Talk to Kara about it and try to come! It'd be fun to chat and catch up:)
ha ha ha! I did the same thing to my Husband. I was telling him how lame he was and giving him a hard time for months about him being on Facebook.. And I finally set one up this past weekend, and I spent ALL weekend on it.. :) Adding pics and finding friends.. Funny.. So, I'm eating my words too.. CUTE family Jamie!! Miss seeing ya every once and a while..
Post a Comment