My two little boys are my favorite things in life. I just wanted to update you on both of them.
A few posts ago I did a tag about Jax and his shirts he loves to wear. These pictures show his very favorite of his favorite shirts - his wolf shirt. He tries to pick this shirt to wear about five times a week, and every time he tells me, "Mom, I found my wolf shirt! It's perfect!" He has to find it because Ryan and I hide it from him so that he wears other clothes once in a while:). He also insists he has to dress himself all the time. He picks out random clothes and shoes together and puts them on himself. I had to take a pic of this because I have no idea how he got these shorts on backwards all by himself. His shoes were his own choice too. They are way too small for him but he loves them. Every time he takes them off the ends of his toes have smush marks on them. His cute little cousin Boston is in the pic's with him. This is my cute little Beckham over the past week. Notice, he's always sleeping during the day. If he's not then he's nursing, and I didn't want to show a pic of that;)! I wish he was sleeping more and nursing less at night though!
Look below at the double chin he's already developed! I think it's so adorable. He's trying to pack on the weight, already gaining a pound since he left the hospital!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
My Boys
We took Beckham in for his two week appointment today. Here are his stats:
Length: 21 inches (50%)
Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz (25%)
Head Circ: 37 1/2 cm (55%)
That means he's grown a whole inch in the past two weeks! Wow! Dr. Rose scheduled us an appointment for Beckham's hip at Primary Children's tomorrow. While in my belly his right hip joint didn't develop all the way. When the doctor moves it he can hear a popping and grinding. We go to Primary's tomorrow to have an ultrasound done on his hip to help determine whether he needs to be put in a brace or whether it appears the hip is developing correctly on its own.
Lastly, I just wanted to say again what a great big brother Jax is being to Beckham. He is the first thing Jax asks about when he wakes up in the morning and the last thing he wants to see at night. He is constantly on binky patrol, seeing if Beckham wants to take his bink. It's so cute. He tells me Beckham is his best friend, and how much he loves Beckham. Whenever he hears Beckham cry he says, "Mom, Beckham needs me!" He's such a helper. He is always asking if Beckham can do things with him. I tell him when Beckham gets older they can play together, but that right now we have to be careful with him. When Ryan came home from work the other night Jax told him that Beckham was going to go down the slide with him when he was bigger. He can't wait to have a playmate!
Posted by Jamie Hadlow at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Good Luck at Primary! They are really awesome down there. We've had to take Taigon there for his heart and the doctors there are great. They totally take care of you! Keep us updated on little Beckhams progress!
I can't decide who he looks like yet. So cute though. We need to come see you but I am sick right now so I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate that. Let me know how it goes down at Primary Childrens.
what cute boys you Have!!
Dang I've got some cute newphews!!
Post a Comment