Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lagoon Trip






So I have been a little slow to post due to exhaustion:). Beckham is actually a really good baby, but newborns will be newborns at night. I just feel like I can't catch my breath yet. It's getting better though.

My posts will hopefully be coming more frequently for the next little while. My mom left to Europe on Saturday for 4 weeks and she bought Internet time to be able to check up on us, and my blog is how she plans to keep up.

Friday night after Ryan got home from work we took Jax to Lagoon. He LOVED it!!! He wanted to go on everything in kiddie land. I was worried that he would be too short for some of the rides even in kiddie land, like the mini rocket/reentry ride. It turns out you just have to be 3 feet tall for all of the kiddie rides. Ryan took Jax on all sorts of rides. I thought Jaxon would be afraid to go on the mini rocket/reentry ride [it's called Dinosaur something (I can't remember)], but he was laughing and loved every ride he went on. Beckham stayed asleep in his carrier the entire time we were at Lagoon, which was a blessing because I didn't want to have to nurse him there. Above are some pics of our night at Lagoon.




4 comments:

Chelle said...

We were at Lagoon on Friday too! CROWDED! But such a nice day to go. Your pictures are cute!

Ashley ;o) said...

I LOVE Lagoon! I'm so jealous!! ;o) But that is so cute that Jax wanted to ride everything. He seriously is so brave. How fun!

And I can't believe Beckham slept through Lagoon!! It's pretty noisy there! What a good little guy. ;o)

Daniel and Whitney said...

I wish I could have gone to see Jax on all the rides!!

Lindsey Rose said...

Good for you getting out! I bet Jax had a blast and I am soo glad for you that the babe slept