Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday Ryan!!!


I just want to wish my wonderful husband a happy 28th birthday! It's weird to say that he is 28 since we met and got married when he was just 22. I can't believe it's been that long. Time flies!


Ry, I just want to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You are such a great husband and dad. You are such a good role model to Jaxon and he loves you so much! You are his favorite person in the world. He talks about you all day when you're not around.


I am so glad you are goofy and fun, even when I act like it's driving me crazy:). You are my perfect match in every way!


You wouldn't let me get you a card, so I figure a blog post is the next best thing. Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Ashley ;o) said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! ;o) Ya know... I think the only time that I've met him was at your wedding! That's sad... we need to double sometime for sure!

Nicole said...

I didn't know it was Ryan's birthday. Well tell him Happy Birthday for us. Hope you guys did something fun. Ben turns 30 this year. Yikes!

Sarah Jayne said...

Happy birthday Ryan! Yeah, I agree with ash. We should plan a big date so our husbands can come too! Maybe ash should have a barbeque at her place so I can see it!!!!!!!!