I don't know of a single girl who isn't in love with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I have even seen a lot of blogs with these books listed under favorites. I know they have been my favorite so far, and I can't wait for the fourth book to be released in August. I can't wait for the movie either!
Though everyone loves the Twilight series, I have heard mixed reviews of Stephenie Meyer's new book being released the first part of May: The Host. I am really excited about it myself. I love Stephenie Meyer's style of writing, and I am a closet science fiction geek :). I can't wait to read The Host!
My question to you is: are you going to read it? I have heard some say they will and some say they have no interest. If you haven't researched the book at all, here is the official website: http://thehostnovel.com/. There's even a chapter excerpt to give you an idea of the style of the book. Let me know what you think!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Are You Going To Read It?
Posted by Jamie Hadlow at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I have heard of this book, and I think I am going to give it a whirl--since I am such a fan of the twilight series!
I already have it ordered. I love how Stephenie writes and you know I'm a scifi fan plus she always has a love story involved which is almost a necessity for me when reading a book. I have a new book for you to read by the way.
Yeah I definitely think I will read it. It sounds pretty good. I need to borrow some books for my trip this weekend!
I liked the Twilight series so I think I'll read this one! Hopefully it's as good as her other books!
I probably will read it. I like her style a lot. I can't wait for book #4. So this will give me something to do until August!
Post a Comment