Yesterday morning when I was taking Jax over to my mom's before work, he asked me "Did daddy go to work?" I told him he did. He thought about it for a second, and then he got all excited. He told me, "Dad go play b-ball with Jazz!" Apparently Jax has decided his dad is a superstar and when he goes to work he plays basketball for the Utah Jazz. All this Jazz picture is missing is Ryan!
Later on, at my mom's house, Jaxon was wearing a t-shirt with a swimmer on it that said U.S. Swim Team. He told my mom, "Look, I'm on a swim team." A kid can dream, right?
According to Jaxon we have some serious athletes in our family. I can't wait 'till he tells me what he thinks my job is!
***By the way, is everyone following the Jazz? They are doing awesome! We never miss a game at our house, and luckily we have gotten to go to quite a few this year! We are going to the playoff game this Thursday! Ryan is super excited. Too bad he has to be up in the stands with me instead of on the court:)!






4 comments:
Soo cute! I love that he thinks his dad is a star. What a compliment!
That's so cute that Jaxson loves his daddy so much! Our Jackson loves to watch the Jazz with his daddy and loves BOOOOOOZZZERRR!! We're jealous that you guys get to go to the game! We're big fans and Ryan even bought me a Darren Williams jersey! Have fuN!
We are definately big fans! Ooh and have you checked out how gorgeous Kyle Corver! I don't think that there are very many cute basketball players but he, my friend, is cute!
That is so cute, I love that now that he can fully talk he is so creative. Makes you wonder what he was really saying when we couldn't understand him!
Post a Comment