Monday, July 28, 2008

Celebrations!!!

Jax playing with sparklers in front of our house on the 24th

Jax and Becks at the Bountiful parade on July 23rd. It was a really cool, REALLY LONG, parade. I think it had around 111 floats!



Daddy feeding Becks while I played (can't nurse in 95 degree weather in public, too hot:))
Jax doing fireworks in front of our house on the 24th of July.



Don't you just love July and all of the celebrations? I know I do. It's my fav time of year. My fav celebration is on the 4th in Riverdale, but a close second is on the 23rd in Bountiful. There's a great parade, a carnival, and fireworks. Ry is from Woods Cross, so we always head down there with his family. This year, we went with my mom and Kara and Brandon instead. Kambri and Jax had a great time dancing to the music and watching the parade. Some of the floats were hilarious. There were 3 bagpipe bands as well as a TON of marching bands. Did you know Wendy's (the fast food restaurant) has a band?! Yeah, me neither. VERY entertaining;). We have had a great July. I just have been a slacker a little in my posting because we have been havin' fun!

Beckham's baby blessing is this Sunday and I'm getting really excited. He's two months old today! Wow, time flies.

Jaxonism's:

  • Grandma Sheri was over visiting with us out front of our house one night. She told Jax she had to go so he could go to sleep. He told her, "No Grandma, I don't have to go to sleep. I went to sleep last night."
  • On the night of the 24th we lit fireworks in the street in front of our house. Every time Ryan would light one Jax would say, "Loo-okin' goo-od." Random.
  • On Saturday we took Jax down to Gateway to run through the fountain and do some shopping. When we were in Old Navy I found a pair of sandals for Jax to try on. When I showed them to him he said, "Oh my gosh Mom! You're so wonderful!" I bet you never knew boys got so excited over clothes and shoes. His dad does too:)!

4 comments:

Zack Family said...

I miss Jaxon and his funnies! Im sad I wont be there for Beckhams blessing. We love and miss you guys.

Kara said...

Yeah that seriously was the longest parade of my life. But it was pretty fun. I love seeing our kids together they are so cute and have so much fuhn!

nspency said...

Sounds like you've been partyin it up. Don't you love the funny things that come out of kids mouths? Wish we were going to be at church Sunday to see the blessing...I'm sure Ryan will do a great job.

Erin said...

Looks like you guys have been up to some fun! I love the things you post about Jaxen...I love that he gets so excited over shoes!! He must go shopping alot with his mommy!!