Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life With Jaxon

A few quick happenings in the life of Jaxon:

  • Ryan was watching TV with Jax last night when the Geico commercial came on with the cavemen. Jaxon looked at the TV screen and yelled, "Jesus!" I swear, this kid keeps me laughing constantly! I guess to a two-year-old there might be a slight resemblance...

  • A few nights ago I went into my bathroom and found Jaxon in my tub. He was naked, and he had turned the water on and had already partially filled up the tub. How scary is that?!! I feel like he and I are having SERIOUS talks all the time. We had to discuss why we don't get in the tub without Mommy or Daddy.

6 comments:

Zack Family said...

Jamie,

I just love that kid!! Im so glad you put these up on your blog. It totally makes my day!! He is so funny. I want to hang out with him.
Hope you are all ok. We need more pics of Beckham too. Love you guys!

Bree said...

That is hilarious!! Kids are so funny at that age. Kennedy used to say the cutest things ever..now she still does but sometimes in a more sassy way. Like yesterday, she told me that I was a loser because I dropped my phone in the toilet(check my blog for the story). Than she said "everyone has a phone mom!" What a stinker. Just embrace those funny cute things becuase the learn what things really are so quickly.

Erin said...

Jesus?! That is so funny! I am laughing so hard right now!!

Lindsey Rose said...

I think this is so fun that you always write about the fuunny things he is doing. I might have to copy and do some Brielle-isms. He cracks me up, he is so full of life!

Zack Family said...

AUNT JAMIE WE MISS YOU!!!

Put more pics up of the boys. We really do miss you guys. I wish we could all play!

How are things at the Hadlow's?

LOVES as Ryan would say!

Heather D said...

Oh my crap Jamie, that is hilarious. Isn't it awesome that you can document all that cute stuff by blogging. Thats priceless, I love it!