Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories Game

I got this off of my friends blog I thought it was a good idea. So here it goes.

The rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh are you kidding me, I don't think I can think of one single memory!!! Yeah right I think I have more memories of you than anyone else besides my family.
So where do I begin. How about when we used to take baths together when we were little:) When we played in the gutters after it rained and put plastic bags on feet. When we had to stay home from the environmental center and your dad had to take us up later. When we had ski school together and loved every minute of it.
Remember when we were in elementary and we used to say what color is your hair, and then we would laugh our heads off. Especially when we asked Colton! Oh man what about seventh grade my birthday party and spin the bottle. Good times. I think we were the most boy crazy girls that ever existed. I hope Kambri's not like us!
I could go on like this forever and ever. We have had some good times and not so good times. But I love being friends and having our kids together. You are like a sister to me and I love you tons!
BFFE

Bree said...

OK- I remember when I moved to Riverdale and our backyards were conected making us instant friends. One memory when we were little was when we would play school at the top of my stairs, I think you really learned some stuff. Also remember that door that was at the very back of our yards that we could have sworn had a dead body underneath it. Also a favorite was the time when we did the Riverdale 5k when we were like 8 and 9, you slept over and then woke up in the middle of the night and got all dressed in your sleep. Then I told you to go back to sleep, and you slept in your clothes. And somehow birthday parties at classic skating is ringing a bell. I also remember one of your b-day parties when you had a clown come and we did a parachute in your backyard and I slid in dog poo. WOW what great childhood memories we have. Oh yeah, and you can't forget playing night games with all the random neighborhood gang...Betz's, the Christenson's, Jake and Keri and Jenna Heckleman. Oh my heck and don't forget about Toon and Talan, and Tommy Neneman. WOW, I just had a blast from the past. Thanks for the memories.

Lindsey Rose said...

So most of my memories with you are in Junior High. One in particular is when we were at a party at your house and some of the older South guys showed up saying they were being chased by the police and needed a place to hide! random huh?

Nicole said...

Oh Jamie, Jamie. I have so many but not all are appropriate for public eyes so I would have to say that New Years Eve when you had to leave early because you were sick and apparentely you really were because you threw up at the end of our street. But what made it so funny was that you called us after and said,"Did you guys just hear me barf all over?" The fact that you thought that we could of heard you when we were in the house and you were clear down the street made both Ben and I laugh so hard. Although I do appreciate that it wasn't in my basement.

Zack Family said...

Whit put up pictures of Beckham on her blog. I would never have thought that was him!! I cant believe how different he has changed already!! Hope everything is still going well with 2 babies now!! Love you!!

Our family said...

I remember just hanging out with the bell girls. You guys were always so much fun to go with.

Ashley ;o) said...

I remember all the times we went dancing. ;o) I loved to go with you... we had so much fun!! I think the last time we went it was just me and you... in your cute truck. I believe we went to Axis... but it might've been called something different at the time... my memory is horrible! ;o) But I do remember how many guys wished they were lucky enough to just talk to you. You were always such a guy magnet. ;o)