SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! That's right folks, I am now part of the functioning world again. Erin and Kami, I took your advice. A little crying never hurt a baby, right? Beckham actually did surprisingly well. I was really afraid to let him cry it out, but I did it! I sat right outside of his door while he cried, but it really didn't last long (average about 15 minutes). He only cried for about three nights, and now he's an old pro at sleeping in his crib. I put him in awake and don't hear another peep out of him until at least 6:30 in the morning. On good days it's more like 8:00. Watch, though, since I posted this he will revert to waking up a few times. It's been a week though, so hopefully it continues (I am knocking on wood right now:)). I am proof for all you sleepless mothers out there: you can do it!
Here are a few pictures to show what we have been up to lately:
Here are Jax and Beckham in their Christmas church outfits before we left to church this morning.
Becks was such a little man in his vest and tie...I love it!
One of Beckham's favorite things is to roll everywhere. He isn't so interested in sitting up for some reason (he can do it if he wants, but he rarely does). He's all about the roll. Ry fell asleep on the floor with him this week while I was at Basics, and when he woke up Beckham was over on our tile getting ready to head down the stairs. Scary much! He's also trying to get up on his knees to crawl. When he doesn't have pants on, his knees are always red from him trying to get up on them.
Beckham's very favorite thing in the world (his thighs are proof) is eating. Anything and everything. He doesn't care if it's veggies or apples...as long as it goes in his mouth he's happy. Here is his favorite place in the house to be: his highchair. Obviously these are before eating. After eating, he's covered.

One of Beckham's favorite things is to roll everywhere. He isn't so interested in sitting up for some reason (he can do it if he wants, but he rarely does). He's all about the roll. Ry fell asleep on the floor with him this week while I was at Basics, and when he woke up Beckham was over on our tile getting ready to head down the stairs. Scary much! He's also trying to get up on his knees to crawl. When he doesn't have pants on, his knees are always red from him trying to get up on them.





10 comments:
Ok, how cute is Beckham in his little suit!! I love it. Such handsome boys. Beckham's hair looks thicker and longer already. I miss those little guys.
I hope you have a great Christmas. We miss you! We will have to call you on Christmas to say hi. I love you.
That is good he is sleeping all night nothing is better then that. Your little boys are so cute they are going to be little heart breakers.
great pics and what a huge relief to have him sleeping! i almost forgot about what a huge deal that is since my kids have been *mostly* sleeping through the night for a couple of years now. but being pregnant has reminded me that this won't last for long!
Your little boys look so handsome in their little outfits!!! Have a Merry Christmas.
WAHOOO!!! Oh, I am so glad that it worked! It makes the biggest difference in how you feel the next day! I love how they look in their church clothes, SO CUTE!!!
I am so jealous of you. I can't wait until Landon is sleeping through the night. It seems like that day will never come. Your boys look so cute in their little christmas outfits!
I am so glad to hear that it worked! It worked for me!! I will keep my fingers crossed that he will continue to do good!! They look so stinkin cute Jamie...you really have some handsome little boys!!
They look super handsome in their outfits and they have the most beautiful blue eys. What studs!
Congrats on more sleep!!! ;o) You better take advantage. ;o)
And your boys are just TOO cute!! That outfit of Beckham's is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!! ;)
You're boys are so cute! I'm glad to hear you're getting some sleep now! What a relief!
Post a Comment