Monday, December 1, 2008

Beckham...ina?











If you add "ina" to the end of a name, does it make it girlie? Kind of like Georgina? I think so. What's wrong with getting Becks in touch with his feminine side? Those of you who know me well know I constantly dream of having a little girl. However, at the rate things are going, my chances for a little girl are on shaky ground. While my sis-n-laws and I were at Quilted Bear we saw a booth with really cute bows, and I thought...Why not? I don't think Ryan saw it quite that way when he saw the pictures, but oh well. The point is...Look what a cute little girl I am going to have! After I posted a picture a few posts ago of what my little girl would look like, I was a little worried. Now I know she'll be adorable. Also, the last picture is of Jax (making faces) and his cousin Boston (Uncle Tim in the background) who was in town this last week. What a great time the two of them had together!

13 comments:

Kara said...

Shut up that is hilarious and he seriously would make the cutest girl!!! You will get a girl next time don't worry about it! Oh and Kambri said that Jaxon looked cute in this picture:)

Zack Family said...

Yeah, that was so fun! We will play lots in February.

Brandi said...

Aw, what a cute little Beckamina! You would definitely have a beautiful girl. I love the pictures of your boys. You definitely make cute boys. I know how you feel, though. I'd really like to have a boy someday since I've only made girls so far. But, I definitely feel blessed for my girls as I know you do for your boys.

Our family said...

That is a funny but very cute picture.

Perla said...

beckham looks super cute as a girl. good thing he makes a cute boy, too! yes, it will be fun to see how adorable your baby girl is someday. i look forward to seeing her! :)

Sharstin said...

-k- that is hilarious! he makes just as cute of a little girl as a boy :)

Candis said...

Beckham really does look cute with a bow, sorry Ryan. You guys have such cute kids. It was fun to see you guys at Thanksgiving breakfast.

Leigh said...

All you need to do is have my dad draw some eyebrows on him and than he will be a gorgeous little girl....hehehe...But he does make a cute girl!

Rob & Angie said...

haha oh my gosh thats hilarious haha..u look so pretty jamie & ur boys are sweet =) i hope ur holidays are great..

Supalinds said...

Hey girl, it was so good to hear from you! Your kid are adorable. How are you?

Krystal Cameron said...

I am so glad you found us. Thanks he is so much fun!! Your kids are soooo cute!! How fun!! ;) I love being able to keep up with everyone. I added you to my list hope thats ok.;)

Ashley ;o) said...

LOL... that is too funny... and very cute as well!! ;o) Wow Jamie... Beckhamina is getter cuter and CUTER by the day!! ;o) I LOVE the third picture... what an adorable little face!!!

But yes woman... we need to get together ASAP!! I have two weeks off around Christmas... so if not before... we need to plan something then for sure!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is hilarious! He really is a cute girl, but makes a better boy for sure!