Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WhO LoVeS SaNtA?

Apparently, as you can see, my kids do. Surprise! I thought all kids were supposed to be afraid of Santa, but Jax was joking around with him at first and then telling him all about what he wants for Christmas. I hope Santa was taking notes, I think the list has partly changed since Santa went shopping:). At least he now wants a toy tiger for Christmas. He started out wanting a real tiger, but I told him Santa couldn't take a real tiger in his sleigh.



We also had a great time on Newgate Mall's little indoor playground. It was a first for Jax to get to play on it...since I swear when I look at it I see germs taunting me. It wasn't too bad though, Jax lived through the experience with a little help from my trusty antibacterial bottle. I guess we won't really be able to tell for a few more days. Isn't it two days for a cold to take effect? I'm pretty sure since most of the colds at our house pop up on Tuesday or Wednesday after nursery on Sunday. Just a side note to all those parents of nursery age children out there - If your child is sick, KEEP THEM HOME! One of my little pet peeves...anyway, back to the mall. Here are some cute pictures of my boys and Bennett...











Like my bloodshot eyes?! Note to Beckham: Night is for sleeping.












6 comments:

Zack Family said...

Cute pictures! Boston is freaking out seeing JAXY JAXY JAXY!!

Kara said...

I'm glad they had so much fun, and maybe if Kambri wasn't 20 feet away from santa we could have gotten a picture! We should go back to the mall park (as I call it) It wasn't too bad, except for mean kids:)

Lindsey Rose said...

Cute picts!! I totally hear you about the germs all over that stuff! I takes me a few minutes to talk myself through it and then we do a major scrub down when we get home! Hey I need your address, could you leave a comment on my blog and I wil earase it when I get it, or an email would work too. Thanks!

Palmers said...

That is so fun. I know what you mean about the bloodshot eyes I need to let Landon know nights are for sleeping too. He hasn't gotten the sleep through the night thing down yet:)

Karisa and Chuckles said...

I am w/ you on the germ fest...seems like whenever we play on the mall toys Mabry comes home w/ pink-eye. Soooo much fun!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!! Your boys are darling!!

Ashley ;o) said...

Wow... that's awesome that your kids were so content with Santa! ;o) You saw the ones of my niece... not quite the same. ;o)

And I don't see any bloodshot eyes in that pic... you look so cute girl!! ;o)