I feel like I have been badmouthing pregnancy a lot the last few weeks, and I wanted to post something positive about it for a change. After all, the end result is amazing!!! I love the idea that I am helping to grow a person, and I can't wait to meet my little Beckham.
By far the best part of pregnancy is feeling my baby move. I felt Beckham start to move around 16 weeks. With Jaxon I think I was about the same. What an amazing feeling! I love how instantly bonded it makes you feel. The movement makes my pregnancy more real. The bigger the movement, the more fun it gets. Right now Beckham is moving so much and I am loving it. He is still breech (he's welcome to turn anytime now), and I feel like he's doing a dance on my bladder a lot, but it's still so fun. I love when Ryan feels Beckham move; it's so neat to include him in on the experience. We try to get Jax to feel, but he's not so interested yet.
I remember my favorite part of my pregnancy with Jaxon happened when I was about 8 or 8 1/2 months. He pushed his little foot out on my belly and you could see and feel the outline just below my ribs. Obviously it wasn't as defined as this fun pic I found, but it was still so cool to feel his actual foot through my skin. So far I think I have felt Beckham's arm, but it hasn't been quite as defined as Jaxon's foot was.
I have just under ten weeks left and I can't wait. I love my Beckham countdown on m blog because it helps me keep track of how long I have left down to the day. I am so excited to see my other little boy!






8 comments:
That picture is so cool. The baby moving around in my body is really the ONLY part of pregnancy that I even like. It is relly amazing..HUH! You are getting really close, He'll be here before you know it.
Us girls are pretty lucky to be able to have babies in out bellies as miserable it may be at times huh?! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!! These last 10 weeks will fly by! Good luck :)
That picture actually kind of freaks me out a bit. But I am excited to meet little Beckham.
I've seen this pict--and I love it! the best part of pregnancy is the feeling the movement--it's so surreal!
I love being pregnant. The movement is my favorite part, and I always end up missing it when they're born. You look so wonderful. You hardly even look pregnant in that picture of you and Jaxon. What a lucky girl! It looks like you all had a great Easter! The next 10 weeks will be gone before you know it!
You are almost there, I can't believe it. That is probably the best part of pregnancy I have to agree. I can't wait to meet little Beckham either
So Just wanted to tell you, Kenya was breech also at 30 weeks and I actually had a massage therapist turn her, and it worked! And, great excuse for a trip to the spa!
What, that picture is amazing. It is such a wonderful indescribable feeling to have the baby move. I always get kinda sad weeks after when you don't have that anymore.
Post a Comment