My sis-in-law emailed this to me, and I thought it was funny so I had to post it. I really don't mind that much when strangers talk to me about being prego. I do mind, however, when strangers go all "handsy" on you, if you know what I mean. I love it when people I know touch my belly, but strangers: hands off. It's like they forget that your stomach is still a part of your body, and therefore your personal space. I feel like rubbing their belly back!
Also, while I'm on a rant, isn't it funny how you forget what pregnancy entails? I remembered not loving being pregnant with Jaxon, but a while after I had him I couldn't remember why it was that I didn't like it. Well, now I definitely remember (all of the above in the cartoon plus constant cramps). The one difference between Jax and this pregnancy - my level of moodiness. I am so sorry to my husband Ryan and all others who come in contact with me at the wrong moments:o).







7 comments:
You haven't been bad with me. Maybe I haven't caught you at one of your moments! You know I loved it when the guy with the moe hawk touched my belly.
I am pretty sure that if you can name any side effect out there, pregnancy could cause it. I never get the touching thing. I feel awkward touching people I do know. I am pretty sure I haven't touched anyone's pregnant belly unless they asked me too. That also applies to boob jobs and yes I did have a friend that asked me to feel them. Very firm.
Oh the joys of being pregnant! I hope you get feeling better. I agree with the "belly touching"! It defiantly be awkward at times :)
Yeah!...i'm glad you liked that cartoon! Just remember, it's all worth it, right??? Of course! Too bad our husbands can't even begin to understand how it feels to be pregnant! Maybe if they did, they would do more for us...
I hear ya!! I love your belly so you I really hope it doesn't bother you I like to rub it...Im just saying hello to my little nephew!! Love you J!!
I am totally with you on this. I always had random people trying to touch my belly with both pregnancies, but one I remember most, is when an old man touched my belly in an elevator, I felt so violated. I totally have remembered why I hate being pregnant and I will NEVER forget...throwing up the entire pregnancy..with both..great FUN!! Just hang in there champ..this too shall pass.
I am with ya..the stuff you experience during pregnancy is crazy and often unbearable! We mother's go through it all! I hate the rubbing by complete strangers too..so awkward and wrong.
Post a Comment