As you can see, we had an eventful Easter. Jaxon went on three Easter Egg hunts. Ryan and I had an adult Easter egg hunt at my parent's house too. It was awesome, I love to feel like a kid sometimes too:). By the end of the day at Grandma Hadlow's house Jax was really ornery due to no nap - and we had to leave early. I guess the third Easter egg hunt of the day did him in! By the end of it I was hunting for his stuff because he was done...
Friday, March 28, 2008
Better Late Than Never - Easter Pictures
Posted by Jamie Hadlow at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
He looks like a stud in his cowboy hat. So the picture with your dad, Jarod's bald head scared me for a minute and I didn't know what it was.
ps I think that you are a good mom:)
You little guy is SO cute! I think he looks alot like you...does he?
It looks like you guys had a fun Easter!!
He is so cute Jamie. We should totally get him and London together...how cute would that be?
How fun! Jax is so stinkin cute... I just love that kid! ;o) Hey... I'm babysitting Camdyn all day on Friday. Maybe you guys could stop by or we could go to the park or something. ;o)
Sounds like your Easter was alot like ours. Oh and by the way I got that book back from my dad if you want it which I know you do.
Jax is so cute. I love the cowboy hat! Our Easter was a lot the same: too many Easter egg hunts, no nap, and too much candy = ornery kids. (lol)
What a cute little cowboy. He is such cute, and I agree he looks a ton like you. And hello, you look great!
SO DANG CUTE! I love the adult egg hunts! Jaime's mom always does an egg hunt for us too and it definately brings out the kid in us (Especially Jaime!!!)
That is the fattest looking picture! I look fat. Good crap, this baby weight is for real. Time for tubby to hit the gym hard again. -Ryan
Cute pictures! I love holidays so much, but I think that our little ones get tortured sometimes with us dragging them everywhere! Oh, well... we survived it and they will too.
Post a Comment