Happy Easter! Can you believe it's that time already? It's so early. Crazy! I am so happy we get to spend this holiday with Ryan's and my families. I am also reminded of how grateful I am for the sacrafice the Savior made for each one of us.
This year Jax and I got to go to an early Easter egg hunt at Krishel's house with friends. There were so many kids; it was organized chaos. Jaxon had such a good time, and so did I. Each kid got eggs and some neat toys Jax loved. I just wanted to post some pic's of the hunt and Jax's little friends he played with. What a good day. It's so fun to be able to spend time with friends and watch Jax interact with other kids (when he's not being aggressive). Thanks for inviting us!
I can't wait to watch Jaxon in action tomorrow during three more Easter egg hunts. I'm sure I'll post pic's of them too!






6 comments:
That was a lot of fun. I love that our kids are the same age. Hope you had a good day:)
That was a fun little party. I am so glad that it was warm and we could enjoy it outside. They got some fun stuff!
Look hoe cute your little guy is!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!! Hope you had a good Easter:)
Looks like you guys had a great time. It is so much fun to watch the kiddos find the eggs huh? I love it!
sorry! It is hard to read a little bit! looks like lots of fun though!!
So glad you guys could come! Sorry that Krew like ruined Jaxons life a few times. Were still working on sharing. :)
Post a Comment