Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Have the FEVER!!!

Spring Fever! I've got it bad, as I'm sure everyone else does at this point. It seems like it has been such a long winter, and I am so ready for it to be over. The last few days have just heightened my spring fever, reminding me there are warmer days to come. Tonight, we went to Warren's to get a chocolate caramel shake and there were yellow and purple flowers blooming next to the drive-thru. I thought to myself, Yes! Finally! The downer is that the news says the end of this week is supposed to be crappy. We can enjoy the weather for the moment, though, right? The nice days are supposed to be back next week too.
Jaxon has the fever too. His grandma took him to the park today, and he has asked me about half a million times if we can go back to the park tonight. I told him hopefully tomorrow, so weather permitting....

7 comments:

Erin said...

Don't you love this nice weather? We have Spring fever too! We spent most of our day today outside and LOVED it!

Brandi said...

We've got major Spring fever, too. The girls and I went to the park yesterday and played with their cousins. They had an awesome time, and Hannah was crying when we left. I'm glad Jaxon had fun at the park, too. This has seemed like the longest Winter ever.

Kara said...

Yeah Kambri had a great time outside. I had to literally drag her inside kicking and screaming. We are going to have a good time this summer playing!

Bree said...

I say dito to everyone else. I mean really who doesn't want spring to come? I am especially ready because I HATE winter, and I have SAD(Seasonal Affective Disorder). And really what it boils down to for me is, I just wanna wear flip-flops because I hate socks. YAY for sring!!

Nicole said...

I feel a little more sane in the summer. I try to keep the kids outside as much as possible and that keeps the cleaning in the house down. I think thats why this winter has been so stressful for me.

Sarah Jayne said...

Holy Cow, don't we all! I am sad that it is rainy today because I am already addicted to the sunshine!

Sharstin said...

Bring on the spring!! I am sick of this forever long winter!